Here are my October favorites and below you will see them in detail!
- Coppertone – Oil Free Faces I use sunblock every single day and you should too!
This product retails at $27 so it is not and EVERYDAY foundation but I do love it and use it quite frequently. I’m also a fan of the red undertone and the doe foot applicator.
Love this especially because I can get it from my local target or Ulta!
This is my everyday concealer especially because of the price-point ($5). The one drawback is that this concealer is THICK and a little goes a long way and best way to apply this for me is with a sponge.
MAC is one of my “fancy” concealers; meaning not an everyday thing. This concealer is more fluid and it spreads really well too.
- ColourPop Black N’ Brown brow pencil
This is a dual end tool with a twist color advance and a spoolie brush on the other end, it’s kind of like a 2for1 deal. Oh, did I mention that this is $5? That’s a steal, people!
- Ben-Nye Translucent Powder – Topaz
- NYX “Set it & don’t fret it” – Medium/Dark
I like to mix both to get the exact shade that I desire
- ColourPop – Golden Child
- ColourPop – Monster
- Milani Baked Bronzer – Soleil* I also use this as a highlighter too
All of these lippies are liquid and have a matte finish. Fall is upon us and I love a matte finish. Who am I kidding? I love a matte finish 24/7, 365.
- Trader Joe’s – Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
- Shea Moisture – Shea Moisture 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner
- Shea Moisture – Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Leave-In Conditioner
I wear my hair naturally and these products help keep my hair moisturized
Body and Skincare:
I mix one scoop of the clay with ACV to make a paste and put it on my face for 20mins and then rinse it off.
Well, folks that’s it for the month of October! I hope that you all enjoyed this and please let me know what goodies are in your rotation. Should a product that you use get an honorable mention?